John and I rode uphill to school this morning (he was out of school - I had a workday:) and for the first time I got off the bike and did a tiny bit of running. Man, was that a bit unusual and uncomfortable....


I've been inspired a bit recently by the community - my friend, Heather, has gotten some of the school nurses to get involved and do a multi-month school district wide diabetes fundraiser - that will end with May being Diabetes Awareness month. She's always wanted to do something like this but I think Triabetes pushed her over the edge ...she has a son and husband that are both Type 1. Here we go. They are taking it to the principals and district. As it unfolds, I'll report.

I'm going to eat like a fiend over the next week and will try to run it all off.

Happy Thanksgiving

Popular posts from this blog

Wake or sleep

Christmas Holidays

Late night update