LIZA!!!

  • It was a long time coming but last weekend was magical.  And I really won't do it justice here but I need to at least report it.  I got to meet my long lost sister. Thats right (technically half sister, but I'm counting her as full).    Her name is Liza and she lives in Atlanta and is married to a super cool guy named Tony.  She is absolutely wonderful - an absolute force of nature - if there was a "beautiful day" equivalent to a hurricane, it would be Liza.  I have always been a bit reserved when it comes to expressing how I feel towards people and it has done me no good in my life.  Liza thankfully has none of that and even better, she spreads it like a breath of fresh air on these wonderful spring days we've been having.  Any person that gets others to say "I love you" easily - is in touch with some greater force.  Thank you Liza.  
  • We then went to downtown Asheville for some wool stuff Ashley needed and the great times continued but now out of the sun and with ice cream and wool spinning lessons.  Pretty sweet.  When we left, Zoe cried for Liza... and I did too, a bit.  In fact, when we got home I actually passed out due to either emotional overload.  Thank you Liza for being such a wonderful person and a healing force.  
  • I just really couldn't resist.  I told her to look mean:)  But its not all my fault - Liza helped!  (this is great - another sister to blame stuff on!)
  • Tony, you had me at hello.... you had me at hello.  Tony was amazing with the kids (I include myself in that group) - I can't wait to get to know this guy better.
  • Sunday was still great - there was an Earth Day church service outside and we spent the rest of the day at Russ' house cutting down dead locusts for fence posts.  Niiiice.
  • Here is a quick video of everyone doing what we do best - hanging out and eating.  This video is soooooo much more to me than a shot of people sitting around eating.  I can't wait to have a couple of more sisters in a video sitting around eating, too.
  • Remember to click the linked paragraph to my pictures - if anyone wants a higher quality image than what's on picassa - let me know and I'll send it

Popular posts from this blog

Wake or sleep

Christmas Holidays

Cat is wiggling out of the bag