High life


This took a shocking amount of mental ability from me. For some reason I just had a block and had to think through this over and over and over and over.  It was so much easier than I thought it would be. I know this lesson - the hardest part is starting... The hardest cut is the first.  But we now (drumroll) have ended the camping phase.  We have a sink that no longer has bucket under it. We have a washing machine. Sure, we still shower in the apple tree, but that is by choice and by the grace of God.  It probably should have some sort of wall, however... But that is a project for a later date.

I am really tired. Once again I worked kind of furiously on the weekend only to do a stream sampling field trip today. Tomorrow I must have sub plans ready for the coast trip... Which was awfully stressful in its own right - but seems to be ok now ...36 hours before departure.  Perhaps I can unplug a bit on the trip... While I manage 63 people:). Gawd.

I did walk through the pasture and then through the creek (because the log was too slippery) and bombed the creeper trail in the dark to school this morning on the cross bike I created... All from old parts except the frame ... Which I bought for two six packs of IPA.

I have a lot of poems to publish but they are all either too sad or bitter.  The beach.  I need the beach.

Popular posts from this blog

Wake or sleep

Christmas Holidays

Esmé Ruth Ahn!!