Dang it Michelle

OK - I'm at the beach and the air is thick with oxygen - but it is also full of water and a remarkable amount of heat. I went for an 8 mile run yesterday at 1pm.... without eating. I was 200 and figured it would be a good time to sweat it out. Wow. Miserable. 200 didn't last long (my Lantus peaks midday - I know that, what was I thinking?) and coupled with 90 degree 90% humidity... I kind of missed the low until I was Dave. So I just ate and suffered, ate and suffered. Oh, and walked. Sheesh. So this morning my legs still felt yuck and I was going to put off the run. Then Michelle sends an email saying that she went for 75mi ride yesterday and that Anne texted her after her 18 mile run. Who invited these women? So now I am guilted into doing 10 this morning when I really don't want to. Thanks, Michelle.

Fast forward a few hours - ended up going 12 miles - no shot - started at 200 - went to 224 - then 140 (eating) then 100 (eating) then 72 (eating - running the last mile low was fun). Thanks, Michelle.

Popular posts from this blog

Wake or sleep

Christmas Holidays

Late night update