Really?? Snow today?  Tonight its supposed to get down to the teens.  In two days I take 40 students to the beach for a week.  Well, I am as ready as I can be - the trip appears ready to roll.  It will be interesting to not be totally in charge with 3 schools going.  I love this trip, but it do take a toll.  Like this spring snow, I am excited to rage against the cold and plunge into a wave and let it carry me to shore.  Like the grass beneath the snow, I am not dead yet:)  Here's a few thoughts penned down this odd morning:

Snowflakes float down like memory
upon this spring on top o' me
drifting swirling upon green grass
frost streams streak across the glass
all but trees declared our May
the false warmth of our yesterday
faintly radiates through your ice cold mask
its here our souls are put to task
I purse my lips exhale my breath
spring snow is just a little death

Popular posts from this blog

Wake or sleep

Christmas Holidays

Cat is wiggling out of the bag