And so it begins...in Carharts

Well, I learned some things. I took Adia in the jogging stroller on Saturday to Moses Cone Park (gravel carriage trails) and bundled her up and was able to run for 2 hours while she slept. It was pretty nice - no guilt about leaving the kids with Ash, plenty of space for water and food. That might be a lifesaver. Yesterday, the training officially started. 30 weeks and counting. Now we have to keep track of blood sugars, exercise, and food - Dr. Chuck at ASU is beginning the study. On monday, I woke up early and rode for 45 minutes on the trainer - BS was 190 in the morning. I ate a couple of eggs and toast after that and went to school. I was 107 at lunch and ate rice and tempe. I was low by the end of school and had a pop tart. Met Ash in town for a 4 mile run and realized I forgot my shorts. No worries, though - I had my Carharts on (I always have my carharts on) and off I went - half way through I was 51. I ate pasta last night and figured I'd go high, but woke up this morning at 95. Oh, and my alarm was set for 4:30 and I didn't wake up until 6. Not to happy about that. I really need to ride before I leave in the mornings. Day 2 is starting with a fizzle.

Popular posts from this blog

Wake or sleep

Christmas Holidays

Cat is wiggling out of the bag