Swing LO, sweet golden arches


Ok, we go to lunch (Chic Fil-a) and I load up on fries and sweet tea and 3 units because I was 188 - and off I go. My plan was to meet Ashley at the library in an hour and a half. It was snowing and the tunes were playing and I spent some time running the lonely greenway trail...very nice. After about 70 minutes, I was really feeling good...I always said I never get runner's high - but here it was... I was cruising and could go forever. That doesn't happen to me so I stopped to test.
LO - that's all it said.
I've been low 30's and it registered. Its really kind of funny - Dr. Matt had just this week written up my eval and he was concerned that I was getting low too much. He thought being low too much would dull my body's ability to recognize the symptoms... yeah, I know - what a quack! Anyway...I thought my current situation might need some divine intervention, I thought. And there it was ... like the sign that Constantine saw in the sky from God ... "In this sign, you will conquer"
The Golden Arches.
So I jogged in, got a hot caramel sundae for $1.07 and off I went. That, my friends is the way to do a run. I have rerouted my runs to go past Mickey-D's at strategic intervals... Tomorrow, I might go longer which would mean "sprinkle on the nuts, too!"

Popular posts from this blog

Wake or sleep

Christmas Holidays

Late night update